Revolution VR, formerly known as Voxelus (VOX) is a platform that allows anyone, anywhere to create, share and play virtual reality games and experiences without writing a single line of code. Revolution VR includes a bundle of free assets that you can use to design with more content coming out every week.
RVR is a fork of Litecoin that is fully premined. Mining is possible but not recommended.
The team behind Revolution VR is quite impressive:
- Halsey Minor - Founder of CNET , Salesforce, Google Voice, Chairman of Uphold(formerly Bitreserve), Chairman of Voxelus.
- Martin Repetto - CEO and co-founder Voxelus
- Máximo Radice - Voxelus Platform Developer
- Michael Terpin - Voxelus & Voxel PR Team
- Jim Blasko - Creator of Voxels
Revolution VR also features a stand-alone player app that plays the content created with the desktop tool on your PC, with or without Oculus Rift and on the Samsung Gear VR. We have support for real-time multiplayer.
You can check their latest trailer here: https://vimeo.com/157963300
The asset library can be expanded by purchasing content from designers all around the world in the Revolution VR Marketplace, an online 3D asset store where users can upload 3D assets that are curated and compatible with the Revolution VR platform. To operate in the Marketplace users need Voxels, the official currency of VR and the only form of money used inside the Revolution VR Platform.